Author: Patrick Bruskiewich
Subject: Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal; Spring 2010; Editorial Counting the years back five centuries; thanks to Queen Elizabeth; CAP; Student Affairs; Alpha Experiment; Cyclotron Production Tc-99m; SPECT; Kepler, CUPJ, Pythagoras Publishing
Language: English
Collection: pythagoraspublishing; additional_collections

Description

This is the spring 2010 edition of the Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal. I was Editor in Chief of the CUPJ until then. The youngster who came after me were not able to keep the little journal that could in operation. It has been defunk since April 2010. As the most recently published EiC for this journal I feel the obligation to archive the journal for general use.

Creative Commons license: CC0 1.0 Universal

Licenseurl: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Identifier: CanadianUndergraduatePhysicsJournalSpring2010
Identifier-access: http://archive.org/details/CanadianUndergraduatePhysicsJournalSpring2010
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t2j68ph69